- Name: Deuter Trail Pro 32 midnight-lava
- Item No: Ba.100051
- Brand: Deuter
- Type: Bags
- Gender: Unisex
- Tags: Deuter, Hiking Backpacks
Deuter Trail Pro 32 midnight-lava
This athletic professional hiking backpack holds everything you need on multi-day tours. The innovative carrying system with slim and high mounted, extremely snug hip fins optimally transfers the weight of the load to the spring-steel frame, relieving the back and shoulders. Alpine athletes keep maximum control of their backpack and are safe even in challenging terrain. Smart details like the carabiner loop on the shoulder strap make the Trail Pro an excellent via ferrata expert.
- Colour: midnight-lava (blue-red)
- Article ID: 3441119-3522
- Weight: 1430 g
- Volume: 32 litres
- Size: 60 / 32 / 22 (H x W x D) cm
- FATIGUE-FREE CARRYING of medium loads in alpine terrain ensures the close fit thanks to the full-contact back design with padding made of open cell hollow-chamber foam. The weight of the load is always close to the back and therefore close to the body’s centre of gravity. This maintains an efficient load transfer and maximum control.
- LESS SWEATING DUE TO THE PUMP EFFECT of the open cell Aircontact foam technology. With every movement air circulates through the cushions keeping the back ventilated.
- THE 'AUTO-FIT' HIP BELT provides a quick, super tight fit via a innovative system with automatic side compression and Pull-Forward adjustment. Thanks to the narrow take-off points the ergonomically shaped hip belt melt into the body and the load is transferred and distributed outstandingly well.
- Pull-Forward Hip Fin: allows an easy and precise adjustment
- Aircontact System: The easiest way to carry heavy loads is when backpack and wearer become one. This is what our Aircontact principle is all about: the body contact system brings the weight close to the body and therefore close to the center of gravity. This results in full pack control and an effective load transfer. Furthermore, our Aircontact cushions made from special hollow chamber foam guarantee fantastic ventilation due to the pump effect of every movement.
- Active Comfort Fit:
- Spring Steel Frame: The round spring steel frame is very lightweight and flexible. It is extremely durable, provides stable tension for the back mesh and transfers the load to the hip belt. Its flexibility guarantees great freedom of movement and a perfect fit.
- Bottom Compartment: With removable separator for ideal gear access and load placement.
- Pockets on the outside: stretch pockets on the side and in the front provide additional storage space
- Padded Hip Belt: An additional padding on the hip belt provides more carrying comfort.
- Sternum Strap: The sternum strap stabilizes the pack on the shoulders.
- Rain Cover: removable rain cover with special pocket
- Valuables Pocket: special pocket on the inside of the pack to keep valuable items safe
- Stretch Compartment: stretch compartment on the inside of the back to stowe sweaty/wet clothes
- SOS-Label: provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Hydration System 3.0 L Compatible: compatible with Streamer 2.0 l & Streamer 3.0 l
- Hiking Pole Attachment: Attachment loops for hiking poles
- Attachment for ice axe or hiking poles: Attachment loops for ice axe or poles
- PFC Free: High-performance materials with a PFC-free coating to resist water and dirt
- Load Adjustment Straps: to individually adapt the pack’s centre of gravity
- 600D PES: Made from 600 den Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
- 210D PA: